About Weaving Dreams
Dr. Gagandeep Kaur Gulati, (Honoured by World Book of Records, Australia) is the Founder of ‘Weaving Dreams’. She is an Associate Professor, Authorpreneur, Motivational Speaker and Corporate Trainer, Philanthropist.
“Weaving Dreams Into Reality can only be achieved through hard work, perseverance, patience, and will power of the dreamer. You should have faith in God, have the passion and strength to reach the stars and you will definitely weave your dreams into reality. The one who has the ability to dream big would surely have the competence to achieve bigger. You must therefore Dream Big for getting to Bigger Achievements.”
Dr. Gagandeep Kaur Gulati
Strength and sensitivity are two unlikely partners in a person’s character – yet Dr Gagandeep is a beautiful combination of both.
By the blessings of God and good wishes of her dear ones, Gagandeep has beautifully curated her path to success. She is a Professor in Management by both profession and passion. She is presently teaching at a Institute of Information Technology and Management, New Delhi. This Institute is affiliated to the IP University of New Delhi. She thinks that teaching job is so fulfilling.
She has done M.Com, M.Edu, MBA and PhD. in Commerce and Management. She did this from the prestigious Punjab University, Chandigarh. She has also cleared UGC NET exam in Commerce and has over twenty years of experience in teaching. Her present profile includes teaching the Human Resource subjects to the students doing graduation/ post- graduation in commerce and management. Her areas of specialization include HRM, Organizational Behaviour, Values and Ethics in Business, Communication skills, Guidance and Counseling amongst many others. She coordinates various conferences and symposiums and MUN. She guides and mentors the students to excel in communication skills and presentation which is the need of the society today.
Dr. Gagandeep is also a soft skills trainer and a motivational speaker. She is associated with various corporates for providing soft skills training to the employees at various levels of management. These include Stress Management, Time Management, Mentoring and Leadership, Speaking and Writing Skills among many more. Gagandeep possesses that rare quality to find some or the other talent in every student and groom him/ her to excel in the field of interest and attain success.
Achievements, Accolades and Awards
She has attended and chaired various conferences both on International and National level and much of her research work has been published in the literary journals and books. In continuance to these achievements, Gagandeep has to her credit the following:
She also has various awards to her credit:
- Leadership Excellence Award Feb 2018
- Knowledge Seed Learning Centre at 2nd Leadership Conclave
- Exceptional Woman of Excellence Award
- World Economic Forum, Conference held at Taj Vivanta in May, 2018, Selected as one of the Womennovator 100 Women Faces 2018. The event was held by Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs (COWE) at Hotel Shangri La, New Delhi. The event made it to the Asia Book of Records, Invited by MSTV, Radio Channel at Marwah Studio, Noida for an interview session and to inspire more people, Invited by Sursangam, a Radio Channel at Calgary, Canada for an interview session and to inspire more people, Icons and Crusaders award by the prestigious Navdrishti Times Newspaper on the eve of International Peace Day
- Invited by All India Radio (AIR), New Delhi for an interview, Book: Big Dreams Bigger Achievements…Inspiring Women was Nominated at the Gurgaon Literary Festival on 24th November, 2018, Declared the “Special Awardee” and conferred the “Brijbhoomi Nari Shakti Award” by the “Brijbhoomi Foundation” mentored by the Member of Parliament, Hema Malini on 6th July, 2019 at Chandigarh
- Award was conferred by Upinder Kaur Ahluwalia, the Mayor of Panchkula, Haryana, Invited by the Prestigious TV Channel: “Sanjha TV” on 8th July, 2019 for Interview for sharing my Real Life Story with them. This Interview was Broadcast in Canada and North America TV 3 times in one Week
- Awarded – Excellence in Education Award- Most Promising Educationist and Authorpreneur Award by MS Talks Annual Conference & Awards 2019, on 25th May 2019 at India International Centre- New Delhi, Given the “Most Enterprising Educationist Award” by Prof. GD Bansal-the Director General of the Chandigarh Group of Colleges, organized by the Bhishma Foundation.
Books Written by Dr. Gagandeep Kaur Gulati:
– Big Dreams Bigger Achievements…Inspiring Women